The publisher and AHIP shall not be liable for any of the views expressed by the authors or advertisers published on the helpmehear.ca website, nor shall these opinions necessarily reflect those of the publisher or AHIP.
We are a group of 60+ hearing clinics across Canada. We focus on patients not targets. We believe in honesty, integrity and a belief that by truly helping patients we will secure a profitable and long future for ourselves.
We aim for a dynamic and flexible work environment. In addition to providing a high level of care, we aim to make our work environment a fun and enjoyable place to work.
The position pays a market salary, bonuses and benefits.
We have 1 opportunity open today in Kingston, Ontario.
The clinic involved have been in place for a number of years and have established patient flow.
What is required of you?
- AHIP/ADP registration in good standing
- Experience is an asset, however, we can also take & train new grads
- A desire to succeed and to help patients.
Apply with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity awaits in London, ON!
Beck Hearing has been helping London hear for over 50 years, but we’re not your grandparents’ hearing clinic. Unless we actually are, and in that case, your grandparents are very cool.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity in a fresh, fun environment with a professional and driven team, Beck Hearing could be the place for you. We are currently looking for a Front Office Manager with expertise in all aspects of clinic administration and client care. If you are a certified HIS, the role could be hybrid, and compensation would increase.
The successful candidate truly cares about people, their treatment outcomes, and their families. You enjoy being on a team, learning new skills and giving back to the community. You are detail-oriented, organized, and independent, and you are focused on personal and professional growth.
Qualifications we need you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in hearing healthcare or similar healthcare environment
- Expertise in third party and insurance billing
- Proficiency in scheduling and use of clinic management software
- Strong file management skills
- Substantial computer skills
- Excellent client care
Qualifications that give you an edge
- HIS or HID designation
- Clinic or office management experience
What we offer
- Flexibility and respect for your life outside of work
- A warm and inclusive environment
- Competitive salary, commission, vacation, and benefits
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Training, industry events, and professional development
Want to know more?
Email us at email@example.com
Come Join the HearingLife Team!
We have several positions available in the following locations in Ontario:
To view all of our vacancies visit our website at www.hearinglife.ca/careers and Apply Today!
Contact: Cynthia Abdul at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details for ANY location across Canada
Are you a hearing healthcare practitioner that enjoys leading conversations, exploring new frontiers, taking initiative, and helping more people hear better? Are you searching to be part of a team that focuses on client centred care and offers a wide range of technologically advanced hearing products? If you are passionate about utilizing your skills to change client’s lives – then we would love to hear from you!
About Hearing Life
HearingLife Canada, and National Affiliated Partners, is the largest provider of hearing healthcare service in Canada. Working in unison with the National Campaign for Better Hearing’s awareness campaign (campaignforbetterhearing.org), our core philosophy is to provide life-changing hearing care while increasing awareness of the effects of hearing loss and the benefits of hearing devices.
Across Canada, HearingLife consists of over 300 hearing healthcare clinics and nearly 900 dedicated professionals proudly united behind one simple vision, “To help more people hear better.”
How you will make an impact:
As a valued member of our team, you will build positive and collaborative relationships throughout the hearing journey for both the clients we service and the teams you will work with. You will join a strong nation network of modern hearing care professionals who make a positive impact on the day to day lives of Canadians.
Reporting to our Clinic Manager/Regional Manager, you will be responsible for delivering excellent client care demonstrated by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Complete audiological assessments
- Assistive Listening Device recommendations
- Hearing instrument evaluations
- Hearing instrument fittings and dispensing
- Regular client follow-up and hearing instrument rechecks
- Cerumen management (if within scope of practice)
- Counselling and Aural Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic testing for an ENT (if applicable)
- Maintain professional credentials and continued education
- Supervise or mentor students and new staff Hearing Healthcare Centre Regional Support Duties
- Presentations to community groups in HHC region
- Participation in Company marketing initiatives
What you will need
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or Hearing practitioner Certification
- Registered and in good standing with applicable Provincial College of Audiologists and Speech and Language Pathologists or professional associations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a collegial team environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO policy including vacation & Wellness days
- Excellent benefits package
- GoodLife Corporate Membership
HearingLife Canada is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. HearingLife Canada is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please clearly indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position: Hearing Instrument Specialist
Location: Remote (providing coverage across GTA west clinics)
Do you want a job that makes a real difference in people’s lives?
Are you a collaborative and curious individual looking for the opportunity to help others? Are you passionate about giving it your all and inspiring others to do the same? If you answered yes, working as clinician with Hearing Solutions is the job for you!
Who We Are:
At Hearing Solutions, you are connecting people to the world of sound so they can hear what matters most. Our Clinicians are the heart and face of Hearing Solutions. By building trust and providing expertise and compassion, they bring our core values to life.
Become a part of Ontario’s largest independently owned hearing aid clinic! What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation packages, including performance based bonus
- Company learning & social events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended healthcare
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation days
- Career development opportunities
A day in the life:
- Support multiple clinics located in the GTA west region
- Collaborate with clinicians across Ontario, learning skills and sharing clinical & sales best practices
- Opportunity to learn and use cutting edge industry techniques and technology
- Support with continued education, training, and growth
- Maintain patient relationships from the initial consultation to the successful resolution of their hearing challenges
- Comprehensive test battery
- Counselling, dispensing of hearing aids and continued follow up care
- Opportunity to conduct ongoing research
What you bring:
- HIS Certification
- Licensed by AHIP as well as ADP
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and counsel according to their specific needs
- Analytical; attention to detail; strong follow through skills
- Caring and compassionate customer approach; patience/listening
- Persuasive skills to influence outcomes
- Accountability and ownership; results oriented
- Adaptable and organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Valid license and access to a vehicle for travel within GTA
You are a highly motivated, dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal skills. You present yourself positively and professionally every single day, coupled with the ability to quickly establish and rapport to gain trust and credibility with patients.
If you are a passionate and caring professional who is looking for a role where you can provide outstanding service to patients at various stages in their journey to better hearing, we would love to connect with you to share more about why a career at Hearing Solutions is right for you!
As a part of our hiring process, we require applicants to complete a 30 minute online pre-employment profile assessment.
We recommend taking the assessment in an environment where you can focus and not have any distractions.
Please use the following link (copy & paste into your browser) to access and complete your assessment which is a requirement to move through the recruiting process.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Rikki.Leshinsky@hearingsolutions.ca
Hearing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that ensures a respectful work environment, and values and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
We are also committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment.