The publisher and AHIP shall not be liable for any of the views expressed by the authors or advertisers published on the helpmehear.ca website, nor shall these opinions necessarily reflect those of the publisher or AHIP.
HEARING INSTRUMENT SPECIALIST
Want to make a large impact in your patients’ lives?
Join our patient-centered clinic and be a part of an integral team dedicated to improving our patients’ quality of life, by helping them to hear better. Essential Hearing, located in Brantford, has been providing affordable, accessible care to our clientele for 19 years.
We are seeking an experienced Hearing Instrument Specialist for 3 days per week. Two years of experience, or more, would be desirable. Candidates must be an authorizer with ADP. Our clinic offers excellent working conditions, a progressive salary, and opportunities for advancement.
Interested candidates should email their resume to:
Prince Edward Island
Campbell Hearing, an independent private practice in beautiful Prince Edward Island, is seeking Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists to join our team!
In a world of “big box audiology”, Campbell Hearing offers something different for our staff and patients alike. Everyone at Campbell Hearing enjoys a relaxed, friendly environment free of sales pressure. As a Campbell Hearing team member, you will enjoy a fantastic work environment that values the hearing health of every patient, no matter where they are in their hearing journey.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or HIS Certification from a recognized, accredited program
- Audiologists must be SAC certified, an SAC member in good standing and eligible for registration with CASLPPEI
- Compassionate approach to patient care
- Friendly, professional demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to handle sensitive information in a respectful, confidential manner
- Valid driver’s license, as some travel may be required
- Hearing testing for children ages 4+ and adult populations
- Hearing aid prescriptions, fittings, and follow-up care for adults
- Tinnitus counselling
- Community outreach and education
- Industrial Hearing Testing
- Additional duties based on training and area(s) of interest (e.g. cerumen management)
- Competitive salary, vacation, sick/personal days
- Group health, vision & dental benefits including Long-Term Disability
- Pension option after 2 years
- Paid professional membership dues and professional liability insurance
- Conference Attendance Support
Please email a cover letter, which includes your available start date, and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for applying! Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Hearing instrument specialist
Location: Acuitis Kanata-Stittsville
5734 Hazeldean Road, Ottawa, ON
At Acuitis, where vision and hearing care converge, our commitment is to support our patients with genuine kindness, empathy, and unwavering professionalism. We use cutting-edge audiometric equipment and the latest generation of hearing aids to ensure the highest standards of care. At Acuitis, we firmly believe that a contented team member translates to satisfied patients. That’s why we place great importance on the patient experience, which is at the core of our concerns. Come and meet us!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a smiling and radiant personality
- Is eager to work in a new/ distinctive environment
- Desires to contribute to the development of Acuitis’s hearing care clinic
- Wants to experiment with a new way of working
- Intends to take the time to serve patients
- Aspires to be part of a multidisciplinary team
Your main duties will be:
- Enjoying working with us
- Complete audiological assessments
- Recommending Assistive Listening Devices
- Hearing instrument evaluations, fittings and dispensing
- Hearing instrument rechecks and client follow-ups
- Cerumen management (if within scope of practice)
What you will need
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or Hearing Instrument Specialist Certification
- 2 to 5 years experience is preferred
- Registered and in good standing with applicable College of Audiologists and Speech and Language Pathologists or professional associations
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us all about yourself, your qualifications, skills and why you are a good fit for this position.
Also include your contact information and when is the best time to reach you.
Part-time position: schedule is flexible and we can match your needs.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent with possibility to grow.